Crave America

April & May 2019 – Susan G Komen Minnesota


Our Mission: Save lives by meeting the most critical needs in our communities and investing in breakthrough research to prevent and cure breast cancer. 

Saving lives and ending breast cancer forever guides what we do each and every day at Komen Minnesota. For us, the women we serve are our highest priority in everything we do. Susan G. Komen Minnesota raises funds through events like the Twin Cities and Brainerd Lakes Race for the Cure. 75% of the money raised by the local Affiliate stays in Minnesota to fund programs for breast cancer awareness, education, outreach, screening and treatment support.  The remaining 25% funds research on a national level.  To see where your money goes and view a list of our current local grantees check out the Komen Minnesota website.

The Susan G. Komen Twin Cities Race for the Cure® will be held at Southdale Center in 2019!  Join us on Mother’s Day, May 12, 2019, where thousands of people will gather at Southdale Center to raise funds, bring awareness, celebrate cancer survivorship and honor those who have lost their battle to the disease. The route will take participants on a 5K trek around beautiful Lake Cornelia in Edina.

CRAVE has been a longtime advocate of supporting the communities we serve. From our CRAVE Cares program to participating in nonprofit events, striving to better serve our community is at the core of our mission. We take pride in our natural propensity to give back.

Each month we feature a different non-profit partner to raise awareness and funds for an array of incredible organizations. In celebration of our seventh year anniversary of the program, guests are also able to order off our specialty CRAVE Cares Menu each month, where a percentage of the sales are, in turn, donated to the organization!