CRAVE Buffalo Chicken Mac N Cheese Demonstration On Kare 11
Watch the video above to see CRAVE America Brand Ambassador, Chef Daniel Green, demonstrate our CRAVE Buffalo Chicken Mac N Cheese Bowl on Kare 11!
Our Mac N Cheese bowls are available for a limited time only. See all the bowls HERE.
Want to know how to make this at home? See the recipe below!
CRAVE Buffalo Chicken Mac N Cheese Recipe
- 10 oz Cavatappi pasta
- 4 oz Mac & Cheese Sauce*
- 4 oz Chicken Fingers diced ½”
- 4 oz Franks Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 2 oz Blue Cheese Crumbles
- 1 oz Giardiniera
- 1 TBS Season Bread Crumbles
- 2 oz Chopped Bacon
- 1 TBS Minced Chives
- Drop Cavatappi in the water for 7 to 8 minutes until cooked.
- Place pasta in a sauté pan top with mac & cheese sauce
- Toss in 2 oz buffalo sauce and 2 oz of chicken.
- Place Mac N Cheese in a Pasta Bowl
- Toss diced chicken in the remaining 2 oz of buffalo sauce
- Top Mac N Cheese with seasoned bread crumbs
- Top Mac N Cheese buffalo chicken
- Garnish with blue cheese, Giardiniera, chopped bacon and minced chives
*Cheese Sauce Recipe:
- Swiss Cheese (shredded) 2 oz. weight
- Parmesan Cheese (grated) 1 oz. weight
- Heavy Cream 3 cups
- Shredded American Cheese 4 oz. weight
- Kosher Salt ¼ teaspoon
- Black Pepper ¼ teaspoon
Heat the cream until boil, then add the swiss cheese, and parmesan cheese.
Turn the heat down to medium high flame, and stir until the cheese is melted.
Then add the American cheese and seasonings.
Remove from the flame and hold.