CRAVE Holiday Gift Cards – Buy $100, Get $25 FREE!
The holidays are here, and that means it’s time to start buying gifts for your friends, family, co-workers, and business associates! Lucky for you, CRAVE has an awesome holiday gift card promotion that allows you to dazzle your favorite people AND give yourself a little holiday cheer. From now until December 31, 2017, you will receive a free $25 bonus for every $100 worth of CRAVE gift cards you purchase. We’ve got some suggestions below on who you might want to buy gift cards for, and what they might do with all that plastic gold. We’ve also added some fun facts about gift cards that we hope you enjoy!
Who would enjoy a CRAVE gift card, and what would they buy with it?
- Pasta for your Pals
- Sushi for your Sweetheart
- Calamari for your Clients
- Beers for your Boss (lord knows they could use a few)
- Mexican Rolls for your Mailman
- Cocktails for your Crew
- Martinis for your Mom
- Flatbreads for your Friends
- Seabass for your Sister
Still got a few minutes to waste before lunch? Check out these 10 gift card fun facts:
- 1. Gift cards are made of plastic. (don’t worry…they get better as we go)
- 2. Americans spent $28 billion on gift cards for others in 2016. (source: www.incentivemag.com)
- 3. Americans spent $11 billion on gift cards for themselves in 2016. (source: www.incentivemag.com)
NOTE: (You can be a smart American by taking advantage of the CRAVE holiday gift card promo…buy gift cards for others, and get FREE gift cards for yourself!)
- 4. Approximately 6 percent to 10 percent of gift cards that are sold are not redeemed. While consumers might assume that retailers can quickly pocket this profit, the opposite is true. Regulation passed in 2010 mandates that cards are valid for at least five years after issuance. (source: www.mytotalretail.com)
- 5. The top five most popular gift cards of 2015 were:
Visa gift card
Amazon gift card
American Express gift card
iTunes gift card
Wal-Mart gift card
NOTE: We’re pretty sure restaurants were not included in this survey, otherwise CRAVE would have for sure beaten Wal-Mart.
- 6. The average US Household is stashing $300 in unused gift cards that they don’t even know about. (source: www.businessinsider.com)
- 7. Becky from our accounting department loves CRAVE gift cards, and highly encourages you to go purchase some RIGHT NOW!
- 8. This is more like advice than a fact, but www.mashable.com recommends you select a gift card from a store the recipient would enjoy. Thanks a lot, Mashable, that’s very insightful. (source: www.mashable.com)
- 9. Nieman Marcus was the first retailer to offer gift cards, and began selling them in 1994. (source: gizmodo.com)
- 10. Gift cards have such a high perceived value that nearly half of consumers would prefer a $25 gift card to a present worth $50. (source: www.activeinternational.com)